29 August 2010

IT'S MY FRIDAY!

"It's my Friday!" is a common phrase amongst Cast Members which represents the day before their day(s) off. Having said it myself many times, I couldn't help but buy this pin. Not only do I think it's great that Disney has acknowledged this "every man" cry in pin form, but they've included a spinner feature which lets you change the day of the week featured in the calendar.

It's the little things like these that make Disney such a unique company to be a part of.

For more info about this pin, check out Pinpics (link)

1 comment:

Rita said...

This is a common phrase for restaurant industry also. My Friday used to be Tuesday. What a cool pin. I would have loved have this one when I was a server. However, I was never a cast member. That will have to wait till retirement.